ACCURACY FOR SLOW VT DISCRIMINATION WITH BTO (BRADY-TACHY OVERLAP)
BTO (Brady-Tachy Overlap) ensures pacing at exercise rate while allowing unmatched accuracy for slow VT discrimination 1 2
- Allows patients to be paced in the slow VT zone to favor exercise
FEWER INAPPROPIATE SHOCKS WITH PARAD+ IN PARADYM RF DR
PARAD+ analyzes arrhythmias as an electrophysiologist would
- Protects patients with best-in-class 99% SVT specificity3
- Only 2.6% of patients received inappropriate shocks at 1 year with PARAD+ out of the box settings4
MINIMIZED UNNECESSARY RV PACING WITH SAFER IN PARADYM RF DR
SAFER protects ventricular function from over-stimulation risks
- Patients with more than 2% cumulative RV pacing (median) more frequently suffered from VT/VF and HF hospitalizations5
- SAFER provides 0% RV pacing (median) for dual chamber ICDs4
DISCRIMINATE AF FROM VT WITH LONG CYCLE SEARCH IN PARADYM RF VR
The only discriminator to include beat-to-beat R-R long cycle search to distinguish stable, rapidly conducted AF from VT.
FASTER DECISIONS FROM FOCUSED REPORTS WITH SMARTVIEW REMOTE MONITORING
SMARTVIEW Remote Monitoring generates reports that take you instantly to the heart of therapy
- Important clinical insights presented first
- All transmissions come with IEGM and full follow-up
Alerts organized according to level of severity
- High PARAD+ specificity minimizes irrelevant alerts
Supported by a dedicated help desk
- Anselme F, Mletzko R, Bowes R, et al. Prevention of Inappropriate Shocks in ICD Recipients: A review of 10,000 tachycardia episodes. PACE 2007; 30:S128-33.
- Sadoul N, Mletzko R, Anselme F, et al. Incidence and clinical relevance of slow ventricular tachycardia in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator recipients: an international multicenter prospective study. Circulation 2005;112:946-53.
- Hintringer F, Deibl M, Berger T, et al. Comparison of the specificity of implantable dual chamber defibrillator detection algorithms. PACE 2004; 27:976-82.
- Option study – Late breaking trials – Europace 2013 – Sorin data on file.
- Garidiwal A, Yu H, Oswald H, et al. Right ventricular pacing is an independent predictor for ventricular tachycardia/ventricular fibrillation occurrence and heart failure events in patients with an implantable cardioverter–defibrillator. Europace 2008;10:358-63.