Benefits & Features
• High quality PVC tubing for all customers using Sorin Group Perfusion
Tubing Systems (PTS).
• High transparency for safe and easy debubbling and excellent flow visibility.
• Available Phosphorylcholine P.h.i.s.i.o coating for higher haemocompatibility.
• Available in most sizes with colored stripes as well as both regular and
P.h.i.s.i.o coating to avoid dangerous line mismatching during CPB.
• High mechanical resistance, improved elasticity and anti-kinking properties.
• Easy connection.
Available features and sizes
• 3 types durometer hardness: XS, XH and XXH of respectively 63, 66 and 69 Shore A.
• A wide range of diameter and wall thickness sizes.
• Phosphorylcholine P.h.i.s.i.o coating.
• Colored stripes in most sizes and with both regular and P.h.i.s.i.o coating to avoid
dangerous line mismatching during CPB.
• P.h.i.s.i.o coating Sorin Group PVC Tubing used in conjunction with Sorin Group PC
coated main CPB devices considerably increases CPB Systems Hemocompatibility.
• The P.h.i.s.i.o coating considerably reduces platelet activation and the inflammatory response of the patient's body.
• P.h.i.s.i.o coating is based on a Phosphorylcholine molecule, is stable, highly haemocompatible and safe.
• P.h.i.s.i.o coating can not be removed either by priming solution or by blood during CPB, ensuring a high degree of effectiveness
• P.h.i.s.i.o coating improves platelet preservation, reduces coagulation factors activation and inflammatory reactions, and
consequently limits post operative blood loss.