Holter scanning software for ambulatory ECG recording
SyneScope is a multichannel and multiday analyzer, which exploits the multipurpose applications of the SpiderView recorder, and is compatible with all previous Sorin Group recorders.
• SyneScope™ has an embedded analysis engine, which can analyze up to 12 leads. 2 or 3 leads, 12 leads derived from an XYZ 7 electrode cable and 12 standard leads can be displayed, depending on the recorder configuration.
• Beat-to-beat editing, insert beat, ECG strips, miniature ECG, template classification, event list and histograms are available.
• Average ST segment analysis can be performed on 2, 3, or 12 available leads.
• Up to 4 days of long-term ambulatory ECG recordings can be reviewed with the innovative “multiday view”, along with all days or zoomed single day general trends. These options provide additional information by moving from day to day, and allowing continuous scrolls from one day to the next. All trends, ECG strips, histograms and ST analyses for each individual day can be obtained.
• The HRV, QT, Import/Export and Internet options are calculated for 24 hours.
• The final, overall single-day and multiday printed report is customized according to the user needs.
Not available for distribution in the USA