Paradym™ RF CRT-D
ICD model 9750
Individualized Therapy. Monitored Performance. Imagine That.
No two patients are alike, that’s why Sorin algorithms automatically adjust to each individual patient – allowing you to easily provide tailored therapy with limited programming.
PARADYM RF CRT-D is enabled for Sorin’s new, easy-to-use SMARTVIEW remote monitoring solution.
Flexible Programming and Optimal Performance
- Three programmable LV vectors including LV ring to RV coil
Resynchronization for Active Patients
- Brady-Tachy-Overlap™ (BTO) lets patients exercise at rates in the slow VT zone
Protect patients with PARAD+™
- PARAD+ is the only discriminator to include both long-cycle search and chamber of origin for best-in-class 99% SVT3 speciﬁcity
Thin, Powerful and Long-lasting
- 11mm thin
- One of the highest shock energies on the market (42J stored / 37J delivered)
- Increased longevity : 9.3 years2
- Designed for predictable performance
1. "99.9% intrinsic AV conduction in 28/35 (80%) of non-selected DDD patients". Anselme, F., et al. - First clinical results of AAIsafeR2, a new mode to prevent ventricular pacing. Heart Rhythm 2005; 2, supp 5; p4-99 (abs).
2. Hintringer, F., et al. - Comparison of the specifi city of implantable dual chamber defi brillator detection algorithms. PACE 2004; 27:976-982.
3. Pacing in DDD mode, 15% in atrium, 1% in ventricle, 500 Ohm, 3.5 V, 0.35 ms, 60 min-1, one 42 J shock per quarter, sensors OFF, remote monitoring: daily check, 4 follow-ups and 5 full alert reports per year