Paradym™ RF VR
ICD model 9250
Individualized Therapy. Monitored Performance. Imagine That.
No two patients are alike, that’s why Sorin algorithms automatically adjust to each individual patient – allowing you to easily provide tailored therapy with limited programming.
PARADYM RF VR is enabled for Sorin’s new, easy-to-use SMARTVIEW remote monitoring solution.
ATP Based on Stability Check
- Painless treatment of fast VT
- No delay to shock for VF
- No unnecessary charges
- Arrhythmia therapy based on rate AND
VT Long Cycle Search
- AF with fast and stable conduction is characterized by recurrent 'long cycles'
- VT long cycle search increases AF specificity1 in the slow VT
Thin, Powerful and Long-lasting
- 11mm thin
- One of the highest shock energies on the market (42J stored / 37J delivered)
- Increased longevity : 9.3 years2
- Designed for predictable performance
1. R. Mletzko et al., Enhanced specifi city of a dual chamber ICD arrhythmia detection algorithm by rate stability criteriaPACE 2004; 27; 1113-1119.
2. Pacing in VVI mode 1%, 500 Ohm, 3.5 V, 0.35 ms, 60 min-1, one 42 J shock per quarter, sensors OFF,remote monitoring: daily check, 4 follow-ups and 5 full alert reports per year