Paradym™ RF DR
ICD model 9550
Individualized Therapy. Monitored Performance. Imagine That.
PARADYM RF remote monitoring-enabled ICD, with SafeR and PARAD+, automatically
adjust to provide individual, appropriate therapy in a thin, powerful, long-lasting device.
PARADYM RF DR is enabled for Sorin’s new, easy-to-use SMARTVIEW remote monitoring solution.
Individualized Therapy, Clinically Proven
- SafeR™ : 99.9% intrinsic conduction1
- Management of all AV blocks
- PARAD+™ : 94% overall discrimination specificity2
- ATP for VTs ranging from 100-255 bpm
- Stability analysis for fast VT
The only ICD clinically proven to both reduce RV pacing below 1% and deliver the fewest inappropriate shocks.2
Thin, Powerful and Long-lasting
- 11mm thin
- One of the highest shock energies on the market (42J stored / 37J delivered)
- Increased longevity : 8.9 years3
- Designed for predictable performance
1. "99.9% intrinsic AV conduction in 28/35 (80%) of non-selected DDD patients". Anselme, F., et al. - First clinical results of AAIsafeR2, a new mode to prevent ventricular pacing. Heart Rhythm 2005; 2, supp 5; p4-99 (abs).
2. Hintringer, F., et al. - Comparison of the specifi city of implantable dual chamber defi brillator detection algorithms. PACE 2004; 27:976-982.
3. Pacing in DDD mode, 15% in atrium, 1% in ventricle, 500 Ohm, 3.5 V, 0.35 ms, 60 min-1, one 42 J shock per quarter, sensors OFF, remote monitoring: daily check, 4 follow-ups and 5 full alert reports per year