ICD model 8250
Individualized Therapy. Imagine That.
No two patients are alike, that’s why Sorin algorithms automatically adjust to each individual patient – allowing you to easily provide tailored therapy with limited programming.
ATP Based on Stability Check
• Painless treatment of fast VT
• No delay to shock for VF
• No unnecessary charges
• Arrhythmia therapy based on rate AND stability
VT Long Cycle Search
• AF with fast and stable conduction is characterized by recurrent 'long cycles'
• VT long cycle search increases AF specificity1 in the slow VT zone
Thin, Powerful and Long-lasting
• 11mm thin
• One of the highest shock energies on the market (42J stored / 37J delivered)
• Increased longevity : 10,1 years2
• Designed for predictable performance
1. R. Mletzko et al., Enhanced specifi city of a dual chamber ICD arrhythmia detection algorithm by rate stability criteriaPACE 2004; 27; 1113-1119.
2. Pacing in VVI mode 1%, 500 Ohm, 3.5 V, 0.35 ms, 60 min-1, one 42 J shock per quarter, sensors OFF