ICD model 8550
Individualized Therapy. Imagine That.
No two patients are alike, that’s why Sorin algorithms automatically adjust to each individual patient – allowing you to easily provide tailored therapy with limited programming.
Allows Spontaneous Conduction
• SafeR™ 99.9% intrinsic conduction1
• Management of all AV blocks
• PARAD+™ Superior tachyarrhythmia discrimination to minimize inappropriate shocks2
• ATP for VTs ranging from 100-255 bpm
• Stability analysis for fast VT
Thin, Powerful and Long-lasting
• 11mm thin
• One of the highest shock energies on the market (42J stored / 37J delivered)
• Increased longevity : 9,5 years4
• Designed for predictable performance
1. "99.9% intrinsic AV conduction in 28/35 (80%) of non-selected DDD patients". Anselme, F., et al. - First clinical results of AAIsafeR2, a new mode to prevent ventricular pacing. Heart Rhythm 2005; 2, supp 5; p4-99 (abs).
2. Hintringer, F., et al. - Comparison of the specifi city of implantable dual chamber defi brillator detection algorithms. PACE 2004; 27:976-982.
3. Implant manual PARADYM DR 8550 Model ICD, SORIN GROUP 2009
4. Pacing in DDD mode, 15% in atrium, 1% in ventricle, 500 Ohm, 3.5 V, 0.35 ms, 60 min-1, one 42 J shock per quarter, sensors OFF