THE INTRA-ANNULAR CHOICE FOR PEACE OF MIND
Exclusive Titanium Alloy Housing
- High malleability leading to innovative design for the hinge recess
- Minimal radial section of metal housing - increasing orifice size and blood flow without increasing T.A.D.
Airfoil Housing Profile
- The use of a metal housing allows a fluidodynamic section with optimal reduction of flow turbulence as well as a good continuity with the surrounding sewing ring surfaces
Exclusive Hinge Mechanism
- Leaflet excursion based on rolling, not sliding motion, reducing friction and wear to zero.
- Hinge recess designed to allow hinge washing by effluent channels, reducing blood stagnation, clotting and hemolytic potential.
Curved Pyrolytic Carbon Leaflets
- The curvature of the leaflets has been designed to achieve a laminar flow through the valve, reducing vortices and turbulence
Carbofilm Coating Technology
- Sorin Group's exclusive Carbofilm coating for enhanced hemo-biocompatibility
Ease of Implant
- Soft and compliant sewing cuff to fit into patient's annuli
- Markers for easy suturing
- Complete line of accessories to help implant
- Rotatable in-situ
The Aortic and Mitral Models are Available.
This product may not be for sale in your country or your area. For further information on product availability, please contact your local representative