Vessel harvesting through a single, small incision
Sorin Group is now proud to offer ClearGlide® Vessel Harvesting as part of our comprehensive array of cardiovascular products and services.
Complete Vessel Management
With ClearGlide®, you have two choices:
Endoscopic Vein Harvesting and Endoscopic Radial Artery Harvesting.
Single leg incision versus open procedure with ClearGlide® Endoscopic Vein Harvesting achieving:
• Less trauma, reduced wound morbidity and fewer complications1-3
• Vessel integrity equivalent to vessels harvested with the open procedure4
• Accelerated recovery at harvest site3
• Small incision to maximize cosmesis5
• Flexibility to support a wide variety of clinical approaches, patient anatomies and capital equipment
ClearGlide® ERA for Endoscopic Radial Harvesting
• Enables harvesting of a quality conduit through a single wrist incision1
• Improved cosmesis with a small 3cm incision vs open procedure1
• Higher patency vs saphenous vein — 91.9% vs 74.1% after 5 years6
• Targeted tissue dissection with minimal lateral thermal spread
• Procedure accomplished without the use of a tourniquet
ClearGlide® uses an open CO2 system. With no reliance on closed insufflation, ClearGlide® carries a lower risk of CO2 embolism. CO2 embolism often results in conversion from EVH to open vessel harvest. In addition to improved safety and excellent outcomes, ClearGlide aslo reduces patients' length of stay, post-operative pain and scarring.
*Endopath 5 mm Curved Scissors, Harmonic Scalpel 5mm Curved Shears and Allport M/L Clip Applier are registered trademarks of Ethicon, Inc.