- Symmetrical cuff design allows valve to be placed in a supra-annular, intra-annular or sub-annular position simply by varying suture entry and exit sites
- Flexible, generous cuff easily conforms to difficult patient annular anatomy
- Titanium stiffening ring allows valve to be rotated in-situ
- Variable valve placement allows surgeon to choose the best valve position for each patient
- Superior clinical results and applications
- Heavily calcified annulus
- Mitral redo surgery
- Double valve replacement
You must have Windows Media Player installed to view the videos.
The download is free at microsoft
- Mitral Valve Endocarditis View Video
- Carbomedics OptiForm Mitral Valve in the Atrial Position View Video
- Carbomedics OptiForm Mitral Valve in the Intra-annular Position View Video
This product may not be for sale in your country or your area. For further information on product availability, please contact your local representative.