8750 model CRT-D
Individualized therapy. Imagine that
No two patient’s are alike, that’s why Sorin algorithms automatically adjust to each individual patient – allowing you to easily provide tailored therapy with limited programming.
BTOTM delivers CRT during exercise and protects from slow VTs simultaneously1
PARAD+TM Superior arrhythmia discrimination and stability analysis in the fast VT zone2
Thin, powerful, long-lasting
• 11mm thin
• Highest shock energy (42J stored / 37J delivered)
• Longevity 6.4 years3
• Designed for predictable performance over time
1. Slow VTs are defi ned as VT ranging between 100 and 150 bpm. Paradym max pacing rate is 145bpm. Sadoul N, et al.: Incidence and Clinical Relevance of Slow Ventricular Tachycardia in Implantable Cardioverter-Defi brillator Recipients. Circulation 2005; 112: 946-53.
2. Hintringer F, et al.: Comparison of the specifi city of implantable dual chamber defi brillator detection algorithms. PACE 2004;27:976-982.
3. Biventricular pacing in DDD mode, 1% in atrium, 100% in both ventricles, 500 Ohm, 3.5 V, 0.35 ms, 60 min-1, one 42 J shock per quarter, sensors OFF,EGM ON